Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Makeover // Part 3

This will be the last post I put on this blog. Which feels super awesome and totally bittersweet.

Two and a half years ago (almost exactly) I put up my very first post, some pictures of Aslan, because he was the only thing I had to photograph. It was taken with my first digital SLR, a Nikon D5000, which has (thankfully) been upgraded. Those pictures make me cringe (and chuckle) a little now, but I suppose that's a good thing because I look at them and see just how far things have come. A lot has happened in those two years, and I'm so glad there is some kind of journal to see how this little adventure unfolded.

But it's time to move into a bigger home...and I couldn't be more excited to finally share it!

From here on out, my blog will be living on my website. I'd be so thrilled if you wanted to follow along!*


I'll share a little more about the actual process of the makeover (I've already shared the moodboard and some alternative logo options) on the new blog...but for now I'd really like to give a shoutout to Blair from Leap who did the web design and programming, and to Breanna who created the logo and general direction for design. I know a lot of people who have really struggled to find great designers that can visualize a great brand and follow through on creating it, and these girls were a dream to work with.

And hopefully over the next few weeks, we'll be able to migrate some of the old posts over to the new site. But feel free to stop back here to read through the archive...unlike real homes, this one will still be around to visit once I move out ;0).

*To follow along with an RSS reader like Feedly or Bloglovin, just type annareynal.com into the add or search field and then click follow. Easiest way to make sure you don't miss a post!


2 comments: