Thursday, June 13, 2013

Natalie's Bridal Portraits

I might be a contender for most impatient person on the planet. These gorgeous pictures...it was everything I could do not to post at least one on Friday right after we took them. But I couldn't, because we can't have everyone seeing the bride before her wedding, now can we?

This is a Southern tradition that we Northerners should definitely consider adopting. Having the time to make some amazing portraits of the bride in all her wedding day finery on a day other than the wedding is truly a luxury that I'm not often afforded, but I could absolutely get used to it. And, not often do I get a girl who can do what I tell her before I say it, a gorgeous location, and the best light of the day, all at once, so this one is really, and truly, special.











No comments:

Post a Comment