Saturday, July 14, 2012

Geek Wedding

I haven't blogged much about our wedding planning experience. I always thought that I would j'adore every minute of the process, savoring each decision. I wanted to be a wedding planner at one point, no?

I wish that was the case. Either way, this week has been very productive, and I'm starting to get SUPER excited about all of the things we have in store.

In my search for the perfect everything, I came across this gem of an invitation. I desperately want to make it mine, but think the parentals might dissuade the use of such slang/pop(geek)culture references in our wedding invitations. However, it does perfectly describe the last nine years of our relationship.

Since I won't be able to make use of it, but still get quite a laugh out of the words, I'll share it with you so that maybe it will inspire you to personalize your own invitations...and if you have more balls courage than me, well, it would be great if you can use it!

And without further ado, here is the most awesome wedding invitation you will ever read in your life:



Feel free to insert your own deets and use for your wedding invites. Text found via Off Beat Bride. Check them out for some other cool invitation wording, if you're into that sort of thing!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment