Thursday, April 7, 2011

Serena



Last Saturday, I met Serena and her parents Chris and Silvana for a playful photo shoot. We had so much fun! Serena had a ton of energy and a smile that never left her face.

I knew that I was going to love this spunky two-year old from the moment I heard her name. She is such a sweetheart...I wanted to take her home with me after the pictures ended. But instead, she had to leave with her wonderful parents, and we parted with a hug and the most adorable of two-year-old kisses.

I can't say enough good things about this family. Silvana and Chris know their daughter so well, especially what will make her smile. There is so much love in this family; it shows through their laughs, the way they play, and their enjoyment of each other in the small things.








So much thanks to my mom for letting us use her house. She has this fabulous parlor grand piano that Serena had loads of fun playing.


I love little feet that can't reach the floor. But it won't be long before they do.


We also still have a doll house that my grandfather built when my sister and I were small. I'm glad that it still holds the enchantment that I remember it having.


After a quick outfit change, we headed to a nearby park where we had fun on the (wet) playground...but everyone was so amazing and went with the flow, even when we got a little dirty.






I love this one of Silvana helping Serena out of her dress. She is such a wonderful Mom!

Doesn't Serena make being two look like so much fun?


Silvana and Chris - you have a wonderful family! Thank you so much for inviting me into the fun that you all have together and the love that you share.

1 comment:

  1. ANNA THESE PICTURES ARE SO GOOD!!!! You're so talented :) Yep, you will DEFINITELY be famous someday.

    ReplyDelete