Monday, April 4, 2011

iPhone Photo Monday: Inner Child

One of the things I forgot to mention in my 25 things is that even though I look like I'm 24, I'm really five.

Since I was at my mom's house this weekend for a portrait shoot (which is coming soon...stay tuned!), I pulled out some of my random childhood treasures that still live there...and probably will for awhile to come. Thanks Mom, for being my free storage unit!



In the spirit of being a kid, which of course Ben knows and loves about me, my souvenir from his recent trip to Vegas was...CAKE POPS!!!


In other weekend happenings, I spent a great deal of my time calligraphy-ing some wedding invitations...apparently my cool handwriting might have found it's calling. I'm probably weird for enjoying the repetitive task of addressing 110 envelopes...but really, I find it soothing after a long day at work (seriously, did I just admit that???)


And finally, after a weekend of rain - hello, April showers, I'm more than ready for some flowers - I thought I might have to reschedule my little photo shoot again (the weather is just not listening to my empty threats and curses), but the sun finally decided to appear and just in the nick of time.
Did you do anything fun this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment