Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I have international readers!

Oh my gosh, I just looked at my blog stats and I have international readers! I swore only my mom and my sister were reading this, and unless they are secretly jetting off to places that they know I want to go to too, in which case I will feel like this :-(, that means other people are reading my blog. Which makes me feel like this... :-D.

So if you are checking this out...just know I am extremely grateful that you even came here to look. And I'm sorry if I'm boring you lately, but I promise it's going to get better soon. With more pictures. Probably of my cat, but still...I'm hoping that since I find pictures more interesting, you will too.

And seriously, from the bottom of my heart, I am thrilled that you stopped by. Welcome to my little internet home. Can we be friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment