Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cupcakes


Happy Birthday to me! I had a few people over this past weekend to celebrate, and we had lots of scrumptious cupcakes. 

Aslan invited himself to the party.


And thought he would help himself to some dessert.


See what I mean about this being a daily conversation at our house?

I know thanksgiving the only holiday that is set aside for giving thanks, but all holidays (including my birthday) remind me of the things and, most importantly, the people who I'm grateful to celebrate with. My life would not be as full or joyful or wonderful if it weren't for all of the love and support from the amazing people who are my family and friends. So today I celebrate all of you...because you have made it the best 24 years a girl could ask for :o).

No comments:

Post a Comment