Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Sound of Silence

Turns out it was a good thing I bought all those non-perishables before Irene barreled through.

We lost power for four days and five nights. I make a point of the nights, because they were the worst. One night of romantic candlelight is...well, romantic. By night five, trust me, the novelty has worn off, and the beautiful glow that shone from your companion's face has turned into an inscrutable shadow. You don't want to go there.

It basically meant nothing fun for that many days. Including blogging. And editing pictures. And planning blogs that could post while I'm separated from my computer for the next week.

Yes, that is unfortunately true. I do not anticipate having computer access for another week. So there will be a whole lot more silence.

Don't cry for me, Argentina.

I will return with a vengeance. Come back the week of the 12th to see what else I've been up to!


No comments:

Post a Comment