Friday, May 10, 2013

Second Shooter // 03

I love the end of April and early May when the flowering trees are in bloom...it is a serious source of happiness, just to have color back in my life after so much gray for months on end before.

Having a wedding under those trees...dreamy. Also I love details. And as the second photographer, it's ALL about the details, from the pieces of the wedding handmade by the bride to the look shared between the bride and her groom in a moment stolen away from the rest of the crowd.

And to wrap up the love fest, I love Dani for letting me come along for the ride!









Super excited to be visiting Georgetown today and Baltimore tomorrow for some amazing photo ops and a fabulously fun 5k...you better believe there's going to be some colorful pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment