Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dinosaurs

This post would probably have been slightly more appropriate for April fool's day, but I didn't think of it then. Had that happened, I probably would have tried to convince you that I'm no longer photographing people, but instead making a business photographing dinosaurs. Yep, you heard me right...dinosaurs. Of the plastic species.

So I guess, instead, this is just a break from the norm, something completely different than the usual. Sometimes it's fun to do things just because, and yet, you still end up learning something from it anyway. All of these were taken with a Lensbaby Composer Pro with Edge 80 optic, which was SUPER fun and different to use. I LOVED how dreamy it made things look...and would love to start adding some tilt-shift into my wedding and portrait collections! We'll see...maybe if I win the contest...

Also, let's just say I was thrilled to get a cute dinosaur, and not a scary one. I kinda think he looks like a prehistoric giraffe, and I love me some giraffes. I'm pretty sure that, in real life, my dino was even a vegetarian (okay, fine, an herbivore...same thing). And if not, I made him one anyway.






Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment