Wednesday, December 21, 2011

T minus 10 days

...until my little sister's wedding!

And I have a lot to do. We went to meet with the catering manager at her venue, and the manager asked my sister for a list of vendors.

My sister pointed to me. Yes, I am her vendor. Without an "s."

So if I've been a little MIA lately, please forgive me. I had grand plans for blogging all of the decorations I'm making for her, and sharing it all here, but it will have to wait until after the wedding. And that way, it will be a surprise for everyone!

But I'll give you a little sneak peek. So you can see how much glitter is involved.


But of course I could not do all of this without my trusty assistant. I'll give him credit in the program.


Stay sane in this crazy pre-holiday week. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment