Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Furry Children of San Diego



I took a lot of pictures on our recent trip to San Diego...and most of them were of animals.

I wish I were kidding.

Apparently, Aslan has some competition. He could smell it on us when we got home. He knew immediately that his hoomins had cheated on him.

Even though it made Aslan jealous, I just couldn't resist all this cuteness. It's like happiness covered in fur.

Please welcome Julien (up top), Zoie (below) and Kessa (the other one). They all have wonderful owners who love them very much, so they are lucky ducks puppies. If you would like one of your own, you might try here.

By the way, Zoie has the puppy dog eyes perfected. If you need to learn how, your guide is below.


Kessa is the wise one of the bunch. Such a sweetie.


Julien is a ham. He is also affectionately known as Puppy McPuppy Pants.




I have never seen such a connection between a man and his dog as the one that my dad and his buddy share. They are two peas in a pod.


Zoie is definitely a furry child.


Family Portrait! You might recognize these two...


And I'll end with this one. Doin' the happy dance...



...cause it's almost the end of the week! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment