Friday, March 25, 2011

Rubber Ducky


I got these rubber ducks for a pinhole project back in college. Someday, I plan to scan those prints to post...it was one of my favorite projects. I've been looking for a chance to get them out to play again, and found it earlier this week with a few leftover puddles. Photos were taken with my iPhone (using the Hipstamatic and Instagram apps) and my Canon Rebel 2000 with the dreamy Diana Lens.











I'm starting to find that I like things with whimsy, unexpectedness, and fantasy. I like to capture my subjects, especially people, with a sense of fun. My latest adventures have been with toys and natural things that inspire awe in me. Not sure where it's going to lead, but I like exploring it for now. Maybe it's just the influence of spring and newness and growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment