Monday, February 14, 2011

Photo Call

So I've been posting some random things that sort of have to do with wedding and portrait photography, some of which might be useful to other photographers who are just starting out, too.  But I'm dying to have real pictures of real people to post on this blog. Because that's what I really want this to be about.

I'm going to put myself out there right now. I know I probably sound desperate, so please excuse this plea.

I want to take your picture. If you want your picture taken and you don't know who to turn to, I'm raising my hand. And waving it around, and hopping up and down in my seat.

I promise I can make you look as cute as my cat. Aslan would love it if you became my new muse. He's tired of posing for pictures EVERY DAY.

You can find my contact info under the portraits section of this blog. Or send me a message on Facebook.

I can't wait to make you look glamorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment