Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pause.

Here's the thing about wedding season: the days need to be about three times longer than they actually are. And it's summer, so I think that would be okay with just about everyone. Can we agree to make this happen?

I'll give you more blog posts if it can become a thing.

In all truthfulness, there are a lot of things going on around here, which is awesome - so much better than winter when you feel like you will never work again - but time...I need to work on mastering that. And reprioritizing. Which I'm sure I'm not alone in.

Tomorrow I'm heading to New Jersey with Dani to do something that has forever been on my bucket list - photograph a celebrity wedding - which is exciting and scary and crazy, and I'm so grateful to get to go along. So I'll leave you with a photo for today, and will get back to posting regularly with some updates on everything that's happened/happening next week! Make it fabulous, friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment