Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wedding Snapshots: Celebrations at the Bay



I know everyone has been waiting with baited breath for these...and now they are finally here, snapshots from last weeks wedding.

The bride is a good friend of mine from high school - we had every math class together, and swam under our high school mascot together. She is ambitious and practical and loves to laugh and have a good time. I happen to know that we also share a love of Taylor Swift ;o).

These two are good for each other - they have a lot of commonalities, but as the bride's sister (also a very good friend of mine) said in her toast, he (the groom) is the one person who can get her (the bride) to try new things...and she seems to like them more when doing them with him.









Thanks to the bride and her family for allowing me to be a part of this celebration. They are some of the most kind, caring, generous people I know, and that's saying something. Not having a lot of family living close by, I have adopted several of my friends' families as my own, and this is one of those cases. I am lucky to be a part of their lives, and I know that my life has been better because they are a part of mine.

Stay tuned, there's more photo fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment