Monday, July 25, 2011

My Favorite Things

Now that we have moved and all of my treasures are unpacked, I have lovingly given them new homes.

Among all of the things that I have wanted to be in my life (and believe me, the list is so long I should probably be diagnosed with an identity disorder), one was an interior designer. I love arranging and rearranging my things. It was one of my favorite things to do when I was 10, and still is to this day. Oh, and I always swore I would never own objects that didn't have a function (a byproduct of the weekly dusting I was required to perform on my mom's antique collectibles). For the most part I've done pretty well, but I seem to have a weak spot when it comes to pears...and vases...and toy dinosaurs (I have Photojojo to thank for that last little collection).

Anyway, here's a small peek into my new space, a little vignette I created with several of my favorite books, my most favorite piece of art, and my favorite color. It's not much, but it's a start on defining my sense of style.


Also, I broke out my wide-angle, kit lens...and instantly remembered why I love my 50mm sooooo much. I'm sorry I cheated on you, favorite lens. I probably won't do it again soon.



Doodles credit: myhappyaccidents on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment