Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Sneak Preview

I've been bursting at the seams all week to share something special with you. But it has to wait at least one more day.

I'm the type of person who likes a hint of a surprise before it actually happens. And then I obsess over it until I figure out the surprise. Ben hates this. After I figured out that he got me tickets to Wicked for Christmas two years ago, I am no longer allowed any hints. I'm pretty sure he straight up lies to me now...just to throw me off.

And don't hate me...but I definitely am one of those people who reads the ends of books first. Suspense is seriously my best friend and worst enemy. Maybe it has something to do with my lack of patience.

So here is your hint...and if you want to guess what the surprise is, leave a comment below. I may or may not confirm your suspicions.


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment