Monday, May 16, 2011

iPhone Photo Monday: Recovery


So after all of the excitement of last weekend, it was time to take a weekend off. Aslan agreed. He needed his parents home to give him brushings and belly rubs.

Today is all about the comforts of home. Me in my pjs. Loving on my baby. And my mood magnet that alerts Ben to all of my crazy mood swings.  If only it were remote controlled, I could adjust it on my way home so that he would have plenty of warning. As it stands, I was pretty hungry the last time I updated it. I think the end result was a yummy hamburger and Corona with lime. That cured my hunger-induced crankiness right away. Thank goodness for the best boyfriend in the world, who goes along with it and doesn't take anything I say on an empty stomach too seriously.


By the way, I have no idea why I like the picture below as much as I do.

 

 This one's better.
 

He's such a poser. And a goofball in general. He likes to play I-got-your-nose.

Really, this installment of iPhone Monday is really just a cover up for yet another post about the awesomeness of my cat. Get in touch with me if you'd like to start seeing something else up in here.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment