Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nerd Alert

I have two open bags of chocolate chips sitting next to me, and it is not even 10:00 am. One is dark chocolate. The other is white chocolate. It's been a week since the last grocery store run, and I'm out of breakfast food (yes, it has it's own category, and by breakfast food, I specifically mean Luna bars because we have cereal and frozen waffles, but I won't eat those for breakfast). So naturally, chocolate chips are the next best choice for breakfast. It's even better when you can mix them at a 2/3 - 1/3 ratio...2/3 dark chocolate of course.

Anyway, in total nerdy fashion, I want to bullet point what I want to cover on this blog. So you know what you're going to get. At least, that's what my BUS 201 professor taught me in college.  This was her formula for a good presentation: "tell them what you're going to tell them, tell them, and then tell them what you told them."  If it works for that, I think it will do okay in a blog too, although I might not ever get around to telling you what I told you, but whatevs. So here goes my list of topics to cover:
  • Photography
    • Pictures of my cat
    • Pictures that I take of things around me
    • Pictures that I take of other people
    • Wedding photography (because that's really my passion, although you might think that my cat is my passion)
    • Editing pictures
    • What to take pictures of
    • How other visual arts relate to photography (I LOVE this topic - I had another professor in college who said that no musician lived in a vaccuum, and it goes for artists, not just musicians)
  • Inspirational topics - motivation for all kinds of things
  • Good reads - I <3 books, especially good ones
  • Random stuff I find on the internet (because I spend WAY too much time finding random things on the internet)
  • Glee, interior design, and some of my other random obsessions
Thanks for letting me get my nerdiness out. I'll do my best to post 4-5 days a week for your enjoyment. And just to prove that I'm following my bullet list, here's a picture of my cat, since he is, in fact, the first bullet.


This is what he does on his days off. I'll take that life, please.  kthanxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment