Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ads I love

Um, Banana Republic, I am smitten with you this spring. Your ads are yummy...romantic and bright and fresh and sweet.

Case in point...


Her eyes. They just draw you in. I am obsessed.

The rest of the ad campaign is good too. I think I could definitely borrow some of these poses and the vibe that it gives off. All of the photos look totally relaxed and natural, but the poses use great posed body lines. And the guy and girl have really good chemistry too, without being all over each other. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the subtlety here totally works for the audience they're presenting to. It's a fun, casual love/travel story that I'm living vicariously through.



I swear my obsession has nothing to do with the fact that I have always been Anna Banana and they are Banana Republic. Or the fact that they use an elephant as their unofficial logo. Or maybe it has everything to do with those two things. And their ridiculously dreamy ads.


Photos are from Banana Republic (in case you couldn't tell).

No comments:

Post a Comment