Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Second Shooter // 06

Seeing as it's just about graduation time, I think I might start giving each wedding a superlative. You know, like we did in high school for our classmates in the yearbook, listing out how we'd remember them: most popular (although I think they banned that one cause it made people feel bad), most likely to succeed, most artistic, most athletic. I'm not telling you what mine was, but you're welcome to guess.

So this wedding, it will be known as the most laid-back. And I loved that. Sometimes it's so refreshing to be with a bride and groom who are just happy to be getting married, who know that at the end of the day, they will be wed to their best friend, and as long as that happens, everything is gravy.








I cannot even talk about how many pictures I took of this cutie and her magical dress. This should be the new standard flower-girl attire.


According to Dani, these cupcakes will go down as best wedding cake.  She would know, what with the number of weddings she does in a year.














Dani is a rockstar. I text her what I ate for each meal on the days I don't see her, and she doesn't hate me for it. I think I'll keep her around.

No comments:

Post a Comment