Monday, April 8, 2013

Bubbles


Today is so beautiful here...it finally feels like spring, for real this time. I can barely stand to be indoors...I just want to go out and run around in shorts and a tank top. No more pants and sweaters! I've been leaving my coat at home on the coat rack for the past month in the hope that if I'm not wearing one, the weather will take a hint and be warm. I guess my boycott finally paid off?

Ben and I spent the weekend working on some projects around our home that I'm dying to share this week, so I'm finishing them up today, among other things, to make sure that can happen. In the meantime, I've been meaning to share this photo, and today seems like the perfect day because of the gorgeous weather. Makes me want to blow some bubbles and watch them float away on the refreshing spring breeze...

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect and fitting photo for today. I totally understand not being able to stand being indoors. I laid on the deck and walked the dogs for a super long time today and was so depressed when I had to go to the grocery store and get back to work. Tomorrow!! I plan to do the same thing!!

    ReplyDelete