Thursday, May 3, 2012

Our Engagement Pictures

A few weeks ago, Ben and I got to make out in front of a camera. At least, that's what I told him we were going to do to get him to come along. This time...I might have kept my promise.

We have been together for nine years this month. And in the years since high school, I can think of exactly two pictures of us together that I didn't take by holding my phone/camera/picture capturing device at arms length and trying to get the whole of our two heads in one frame. Not easy, when there's a good six inches height difference...Ben's head usually gets cut off. So there are exactly two pictures of us, since high school, where Ben has a whole head.

Until now. Now I have new pictures that I LOVE. Jaclyn, from Doxa Photography, did such an AMAZING job! She is simply the best and I could not love her more.

So without further ado...













I think we're pretty cute...even if I do say so, myself.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment