Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tax Returns

Dear Government,

I know that there may come a day when I owe you money for my taxes. But, lucky for you, it won't be this year.

Why is that lucky for you? You think that lucky-for-you would mean that you get more money from me. Don't worry, it is more lucky for you because I am doing the happy dance. The world needs more happy than money. And I am happy because I get to keep my money, which I have already spent on more things that make me happy. See, you will have good karma now because you just created a circle of happy (and I've done my part to keep your economy afloat).

Thank you so much for my tax return. It was a pleasure doing business with you this year.

Yours truly,
Anna

P.S. I thought you might like a picture of the good that your tax return did.


No comments:

Post a Comment